1. my-best-domain: enter name you would like to register.
2. If you select Domain + Hosting, depending on the TLD (.com, etc) registration may be free for the first year.
3. Scroll down to see results.
4. If domain name is available, you will see the word REGISTER in green.
5. If the domain name is already registered to someone else, you will see the word TRANSFER in red. If you own the domain name and are hosting it elsewhere or if you have permission from the current owner, you can transfer it by entering the EPP code.
6. For unavailable domain names, WHOIS provides information about where the domain is registered, expiration date, and who to contact if you would like to negotiate a purchase price.